Thursday, October 29, 2009

Viva las vegas



"What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas "

The sin city is THE perfect place to visit on a weekend.
If you want proof you should definately watch the movies below.

The Hangover - the greatest comedy ever! I mean who goes to his bachelor party in Las Vegas and doesn't remember a thing after that, steals a tiger and marries a striper.]

21 -if you were a jenius who just got 21 where would you go?Las Vegas. And what would you do?Count cards and win millions of dollars.

Ocean's 13 - Personally I would go in Las vegas just to visit places like the the five star hotels in this movie

What happens in Vegas - fall in love for one night with a complete stranger.


Las Vegas in Las Vegas

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy your blog. I've watched the first movie - The Hangover. It is just awesome. If someone hasn't watched it yet - WATCH IT! ;]. I haven't watched the other movies (or I just can't remember), but I will when I find some more time :)

    ReplyDelete